Resourcematics Limited undertakes a diverse range of projects to deliver data and analytical services on water, agriculture and energy sectors. With a small, dynamic team of Oxbridge graduates, Resourcematics is gaining wider recognition in these sectors.
We are expanding our business in energy sector. We are currently helping utilities and partner organisations to meet the compliance requirements of energy related government schemes such as the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and Warm Home Discount (WHD). We are also developing IT platforms and tools for project management and collaboration of ECO and WHD related services aiming for automation and productivity enhancement.
The successful candidate will become a key member of a small and busy team to offer services to our client base with emphasis on technical excellence, client care and effective project management.
The ideal candidate would have a master degree in energy, environment or related fields. But, we will consider graduates from other fields with relevant skills and strong interest in environment sector.
The candidate would be technically sound, logical, and highly skilled with database analysis software tools and techniques.
About the role
We are recruiting a Research Analyst to provide bridge between our energy team and IT developers. The role will require in-depth research and analysis of UK’s energy related policies and programmes, data mapping, process mapping, coordination and project management.
The work would require,
- to build a very good understanding of UK’s energy programmes and their compliance requirements including data design, file naming of various data collection forms.
- to develop methodology for data collection, processing and reporting.
- to identify areas of automation, and process optimisation
- mapping data and processes in a clear and effective way possible in MS Visio or similar applications.
- to prepare concept plans of basic user interface.
- to schedule development plans with minute details.
- to coordinate with the energy team and developers about the development processes, set project timelines and carry out periodic monitoring.
- project management.
The ideal candidate would require following skillset:
- Be confident working in both a busy team environment and on their own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advance user of Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Excel and MS Access
- Basic knowledge of database programming such as SQL, MySQL, Python, R, C++, C#, php
- Understanding or first-hand experience of construction industry will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes in priorities
- Quick to pick up new skills and knowledge
- Research and analysis, and eye for good design to be able to produce clear and effective technical reports for non-technical recipients
- Highly analytical and great attention to detail, methodical, consistent and persistent.
Full-time, 12 months contract (with possibility for extension)
Greater London (Northwest), United Kingdom
- GBP 20,000-25,000 per annum depending on the skills and experience
- Employer’s pension contribution
- 28 days holidays
How to apply
Please send your CV with a brief cover letter to Ankit Patel, email@example.com