Energy and Environmental Compliance Manager
Resourcematics Limited undertakes a diverse range of projects to deliver data and analytical services on water, agriculture and energy sectors. With a small, dynamic team of Oxbridge graduates, Resourcematics is gaining wider recognition in these sectors.
We are expanding our business in energy sector. We are currently engaging with utilities and partner organisations by helping them to meet the compliance requirements of energy related government schemes such as the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and Warm Home Discount (WHD). We are also developing online project management and collaboration platform/ tools to automate and enhance productivity of ECO and WHD related services.
The successful candidate will become a key member of a small and busy team to offer services to our client base with emphasis on technical excellence, client care and effective project management.
The candidate would require working knowledge of the UK’s domestic energy efficiency sector. We will consider graduates with degree in energy and environment related fields and strong desire to build career in building energy efficiency. Candidates with professional qualification and/or experience in this sector are also encouraged to apply.
About the role
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to undertake important tasks to be a part of the team. The role includes desktop based analysis and audits to identify energy savings and ensuring our clients are compliant with the UK’s legislative requirements.
Previous experience of working on regulatory obligations from a compliance or policy perspective, and knowledge of building energy efficiency would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate would require following skillset:
- Be confident working in both a busy team environment and on their own initiative
- Highly analytical and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with senior management both internally and externally
- Carry out desktop compliance audits, compliance reporting, and data management
- Knowledge of SAP, RdSAP and building energy efficiency highly advantageous
- Research on relevant energy topics and communicate to staff and customers
- Advance user of Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Excel with the ability to generate pivot tables and scrutinise large datasets
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes in priorities
- Capability to multitask, prioritise and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Quick to pick up new skills and knowledge
- Flexible team player with a positive, proactive and enthusiastic nature with a high desire to succeed
- Effective networking and partnering with business clients to resolve issues and offer best support
Greater London (Northwest), United Kingdom
GBP 18,000-28,000 per annum pro rata depending on the skills and experience
How to apply
Please send your CV with a brief cover letter to Ankit Patel, firstname.lastname@example.org