ECO Compliance Officer – One position available at Resourcematics Limited
Resourcematics Limited is a start-up company that provides data and analytical services on water, agriculture and energy sectors. With a small, dynamic team of Oxbridge graduates, Resourcematics is gaining wider recognition in the sectors.
Currently, we have a project related to ECO – an energy efficiency obligation on certain suppliers to install energy efficiency measures in domestic premises. We are providing technical and policy advice, and consultancy services on various aspects of ECO to energy suppliers, installers and other stakeholders.
Resourcematics is currently looking to fill up one fixed term position available for ECO Compliance Officers till the end of December. There is a possibility of further extension.
Fixed-term, from July to December 2016 with a possibility of extension.
Who can apply
These roles are ideal for fresh graduates, and those wanting to start a career in climate change, building energy efficiency and auditing.
The role is ideal for someone who loves independent working, ready to explore and learn new things and have great eye for detail. We are a small but growing company, and the candidates may require to work on various other projects besides ECO compliance. The main functions include:
- The role involves desk based audit of compliance documents to ensure that the installations meet all requirements of the Scheme and also meet other regulatory and best practice standards.
- The work requires great attention to detail, familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and use of internet.
- Have critical thinking, ability to question and challenge evidence and rationale.
- Adapt quickly, calmly and positively to changing priorities.
- Numerical and analytical skills would be an asset.
- The role also requires drafting reports, emails and regular communication with our partners and others. Knowledge of domestic construction methods, building energy efficiency, RdSAP and ECO would be an asset, though not mandatory. Full training will be provided.
NW10, London, United Kingdom
18,000-20,000 per annum pro rata
How to apply
Please send your CV with a brief cover letter to Zankhna Shah, email@example.com